Skip Logos, Search and Top Navigation
Skip Top Navigation

FAQ - Change of Address

Screenreader Accessible Listing

General Change of Address Questions

How do I change my address with the University?

The permanent or local address may be updated at the Registrar's office - 112 Shields Building, at the student's college dean's office, or on LionPATH.

To update your address on LionPATH:

  1. Log in to Student Center. on LionPATH
  2. Select "Demographic Data" under Personal Information
  3. Select the "Addresses" tab at the top of the page
  4. Select "Edit" to update your address