IMPORTANT: Spring billing will begin in January 2019
The Office of the Bursar will issue the first spring semester billing in January 2019 instead of December 2018 (as it has been done in the past). This change is in alignment with the implementation of the Faculty Senate recommendations, effective fall 2018, which support a more flexible billing process for students and families. Below are important dates and information for the spring semester billing:
- The January student account statement will include the spring 2019 tuition/fees for enrolled students. It will be issued on January 4, 2019 with a due date on January 22, 2019. Students & authorized payers will receive an email notification when the statement is ready to view/pay.
- All other monthly statements (February, March, and April) will be due on the 22nd of the month.
- Student account statements are issued with the billing and financial aid information that is available at the time the statement is prepared.
- Online payments are posted automatically to the student account; payments sent by mail can take up to 7-10 business days to be received and posted to the student account. Late fees will accrue until the student pays the balance due or enrolls in the Installment Payment Plan.
Spring 2019 Four-Month Installment Payment Plan
- January 22, 2019: First installment due date. Last day to enroll with 25% of the balance due. After this date, 50% of the balance due is required to enroll in the Installment Payment Plan.
- February 22, 2019: Second installment due date. Last day to enroll with 50% of the balance due. After this date, 75% of the balance due is required to enroll in the Installment Payment Plan.
- March 22, 2019: Third installment due date. Last day to enroll in Installment Payment Plan.
- April 22, 2019: Fourth installment due date.
Please note: Enrollment in the Installment Payment Plan must be completed online, a $45 enrollment fee applies and auto-deduct payment of the remainder installments is required.
For additional information on tuition due dates, please click here and for payment options, click here. If you have any questions, please select the "Contact Us" option in the Bursar Website at: https://bursar.psu.edu/contact-us.