Contact Us

Finding Help on This Web Site

If you have billing questions, click on questions and answers regarding billing.

If you have a general question, we recommend that you reference our Frequently Asked Questions page for the quickest answer to your question.

Visit our contact resources page for a listing of other student services offices or specific Commonwealth Bursar/Finance Offices. 

If you are unable to find an answer on this site, simply fill out the form below and press the "Submit Question" button. We typically respond to inquiries within 1-3 business days.

**Penn State is prohibited by the federal Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA) from releasing any student information without the student's prior consent. Bursar representatives can only communicate specifics on a student account with the student and with the Authorized Payer(s) designated as such by the student in our system**.

If you are a student and need information on how to designate an Authorized Payer, click here.

**********2018 FORM 1098-T

Current Students: You have access to your Form 1098-T via your Student Center in LionPATH. Click on the "Manage Account/Make Payment" link, to view and print your Form 1098-T.

Former Students/Students who graduated and no longer have access to LionPATH:

++If you elected to receive your Form 1098-T electronically ONLY,  please select the category "1098-T request former student -no access to LionPATH" when completing the form below. Please provide your PSU ID and to ensure a response, your current email address.

++If you did NOT elect to receive your Form  1098-T electronically ONLY, you will receive a paper Form 1098-T in the mail by January 31, 2019.

International Students: If you need a Form 1098-T, please select the category "1098-T international student request" when completing the form below. Please provide your PSU ID.