Student Account Forms

Student Account Form Name


Authorization to Hold a Federal Student Aid Credit Balance Form

Use this form to authorize credit balances from Title IV funds to be held on student account for use against future charges. This is completely voluntary, and the student can opt out of this authorization at any time. The form must be signed by the student to authorize the hold of a credit balance-for a credit balance resulting from a Federal Direct Parent PLUS loan, the parent borrower must sign.

Request for the Return of Loan Funds

Use this form to decrease or cancel a loan already disbursed into a student's Bursar Account. Indicate the amount of the loan to be returned on the appropriate line. The form must be signed by the borrower to authorize the return of loan funds. For a Federal Direct Parent PLUS loan, the borrower is the parent, not the student.

Consent to Release Information Form Use this form if you are a former student and no longer have access to LionPATH to grant permission for a Bursar representative to speak with a parent/or another third party to disclose student financial information.