I can't log in as an Authorized Payer to the payment website with my password. What do I do?
Authorized Payers can reset their password using the security question they used when the Authorized Payer access was first set up.
To reset your password using the security question:
- Navigate to public.lionpath.psu.edu and click "Login" in the Authorized Payer section.
- Enter your authorized user ID and click on "Forgot Password"
- Enter your user ID or email address and choose "continue"
- Enter the answer to your security question and hit "submit" to generate a new email with temporary password.
If you are unsuccessful, your student will need to reset your Authorized Payer password.
Steps for students to reset the Authorized Payer password:
- Log in to LionPATH
- Click on “Student Home Base”
- Scroll to the bottom right side of the page, and click on the Quick Link “Manage Account/ Make Payment”) to get to your Student Account Dashboard
- Once on your Student Account Dashboard, you will see the Authorized Payer's name displayed in the "Authorized Payer" section. Click "Edit," and verify that the email address is correct.
- At the bottom of the Authorized User information form, click "reset password" to generate a new email with temporary password.