I can't log in as an Authorized Payer to the payment website with my password. What do I do?
Authorized Payers can reset their password using the security question they used when the Authorized Payer access was first set up.
To reset your password using the security question:
- Navigate to public.lionpath.psu.edu and click "Login" in the Authorized Payer section.
- Enter your authorized user ID and click on "Forgot Password"
- Enter your user ID or email address and choose "continue"
- Enter the answer to your security question and hit "submit" to generate a new email with temporary password.
If you are unsuccessful, your student will need to reset your Authorized Payer password.
Steps for students to reset the Authorized Payer password:
- Log in to your Student Center in LionPATH
- Click the "Manage My Account/Make a Payment" link, which will take you to the account dashboard.
- Once at the account dashboard, in the "Authorized Payer" section, the authorized payer's name will be displayed. In the Authorized Payer box, the student should click "Edit," and verify the email address is correct.
- At the bottom of the Authorized User information form, click "reset password" to generate a new email with temporary password.