When will the link to the Installment Payment Plan be available?
The link to enroll in the Installment Payment Plan will be available once the first billing statement of the semester is issued (January for spring, May for summer, and August for fall). The student and any authorized payers on the account will receive an email when the statement is ready to view/pay.
Once the link to enroll in the Installment Payment Plan is available, you can follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Student Center in LionPATH.
2. Go to the “Home” tab at the top of the page then click on “Manage Account/Make Payment”.
3. Once on your account dashboard, click the “Enroll in the Payment Plan” link.
If you are unable to access the payment site through the link “Manage Account/Make Payment”, please make sure your pop-up blockers have been disabled.
You can view a tutorial on enrolling in the Installment Payment Plan at: https://tutorials.lionpath.psu.edu/public/S_InstalPlan/
1. Log in to the Student Account
2. Once on the account dashboard, click on the “Enroll in the Payment Plan” link.
For more information regarding the Installment Payment Plan, please go to: http://bursar.psu.edu/payment-options